Bring inspiration to your creative brief with video-based insights to energize and focus your creative teams.
How the process works
- Identify key campaign assets to involve in the study
- Develop a research protocol to explore consumers’ points of view on key topics
- Recruit audience segments (e.g. Loyalists, Casuals, Lapsed)
- Use Fabric remote video capture to have participants provide insight on their perceptions of brands, their views on culture, their reactions to existing comms assets and more
Exploration of consumer perceptions of:
- The cultural landscape
- The category the brand/product operates in
- Product landscape (positioning, features, uniqueness)
- Advertising landscape (likes/dislikes, emotion, USP) • Your brand (awareness, associations, preference, purchase)
Timing and cost
- Studies can be set up in minutes and usually involve 15-30 participants. Videos, transcripts, and analysis through Fabric’s AI show up as soon as participants complete their surveys.
- The “Bring Your Own Recruits” option starts at $50 per person. Each person you invite from your list answers up to 10 questions per study, yielding 10 x 1 minute video responses per person. Includes transcripts (machine & human for accuracy), and access to our sentiment and emotion based AI.
- The “DIY + Recruit” option starts at $250 per person, and you create a study recruiting from our proprietary database of over 250,000 respondents. Each person answers up to 10 questions per study, yielding 10 x 1 minute video responses per person. Includes screening, transcription (human + machine for accuracy), and access to our proprietary sentiment and emotion based AI.
Example: 20 participants each answer 10 questions using the video on their smartphone or laptop. That produces 200 x 1 minute video clips and corresponding transcripts (both Google Speech, and a parallel service that includes a human’s eyes to capture important nuances).
Fabric A.I. analyzes videos to come up with a detailed report highlighting frequently used words, phrases, and emotions felt by participants. The data is automatically presented in easy to understand charts, all of which can be exported for further use.
All delivered via a cloud-based link that is shareable, and assets that can be downloaded (videos in MP4 format) to be used to bring the insights to life for presentations, and highly engage audiences.