Get to know your core target audience, intimately, by delving into their attitudes and lifestyle, brand affinities, product use and more.
How the process works
- Design testing protocols for customer experiences
- Use Fabric remote video capture to gather participant responses to their experiences
- Conduct inquiries to fully understand user expectations and the cognitive models they associate to the product or environment experience
- Capture the product/environments context and the artifacts and elements influencing the user experience
- Belief and Behavior delineation
- Drill-down on insights identified through prior quant
- Self comparison to other segments, attitudes, beliefs or behaviors
- Motivation mapping
Timing and cost
- Studies can be set up in minutes and usually involve 10-15 or more participants. Videos, transcripts, and analysis through Fabric’s AI show up as soon as participants complete their surveys.
- The “Bring Your Own Recruits” option starts at $50 per person. Each person you invite from your list answers up to 10 questions per study, yielding 10 x 1 minute video responses per person. Includes transcripts (machine & human for accuracy), and access to our sentiment and emotion based AI.
- The “DIY + Recruit” option starts at $250 per person, and you create a study recruiting from our proprietary database of over 250,000 respondents. Each person answers up to 10 questions per study, yielding 10 x 1 minute video responses per person. Includes screening, transcription (human + machine for accuracy), and access to our proprietary sentiment and emotion based AI.
15 participants each answer 10 questions using the video on their smartphone or laptop. That produces 150 x 1 minute video clips and corresponding transcripts (both through Fabric’s AI, and a parallel service that includes a human’s eyes to capture important nuances).
All delivered via a cloud-based link that is shareable, and assets that can be downloaded (videos in MP4 format) to be used to bring the insights to life for presentations, and highly engage audiences.