Gather visitor reactions to new stores, restaurants, drive- thrus and more. Observe the visitor experience and capture opinions, pain points and areas of delight to refine the overall experience.
How the process works
- Work with our Research Managers to design testing protocol for customer experiences.
- Use mindswarms remote video capture to gather participant responses to their experiences.
- Conduct inquiries to fully understand user expectations and the cognitive models they associate to the product or environment experience.
- Capture the product/environments context and the artifacts and elements influencing the user experience.
- User narrated walkthroughs of physical product usage and environment visits
- Ergonomic audits of product and environment features
- Contextual tours of related elements influencing the experience
- Comparison of the ideal experience to the actual one.
Timing and cost
- Customer Experience Projects can take from 7-14 days or more to complete depending on study complexity
- Typical projects involve 15+ participants
- Fees including screener development, study management, recruiting, hand-selecting the best candidates, QA of videos, respondent incentives, and transcripts @$500/person for US respondents, and $1,000/person for international markets (additional incentives may be required if travel or retail visits are required)
- Fees for optional analysis start at $7,500 for a report on a 15 person study, and $12,500 for a 30 person study
- Fees for optional edited video start at $5,000 for a 90-120 second highlight reel with title cards and music (B roll and motion graphics are extra)
- Additional incentives may be required if lengthy trips to retail are required.
15 participants each answer 10 questions using the video on their smartphone or laptop. That produces 150 x 1 minute video clips and corresponding transcripts (both Google Speech, and a parallel service that includes a human’s eyes to capture important nuances).
All delivered via a cloud-based link that is shareable, and assets that can be downloaded (videos in MP4 format) to be used to bring the insights to life for presentations, and highly engage audiences.