Get to know your core target audience, intimately, by delving into their attitudes and lifestyle, brand affinities, product use and more.
How the process works
- Work with our Research Managers to design testing protocol for customer experiences
- Use mindswarms remote video capture to gather participant responses to their experiences
- Conduct inquiries to fully understand user expectations and the cognitive models they associate to the product or environment experience
- Capture the product/environments context and the artifacts and elements influencing the user experience
- Belief and Behavior delineation
- Drill-down on insights identified through prior quant
- Self comparison to other segments, attitudes, beliefs or behaviors
- Motivation mapping
Timing and cost
- Core Target Audience projects can take from 7-14 days or more to complete depending on study complexity
- Typical projects involve 15+participants
- Fees including screener development, study management, recruiting, hand-selecting the best candidates, QA of videos, respondent incentives, and transcripts @$500/person for US respondents, and $1,000/person for international markets (additional incentives may be required if travel or retail visits are required)
- Fees for optional analysis start at $7,500 for a report on a 15 person study, and $12,500 for a 30 person study
- Fees for optional edited video start at $5,000 for a 90-120 second highlight reel with title cards and music (B roll and motion graphics are extra)
15 participants each answer 10 questions using the video on their smartphone or laptop. That produces 150 x 1 minute video clips and corresponding transcripts (both Google Speech, and a parallel service that includes a human’s eyes to capture important nuances).
All delivered via a cloud-based link that is shareable, and assets that can be downloaded (videos in MP4 format) to be used to bring the insights to life for presentations, and highly engage audiences.