Identify, understand and catalog the unmet needs of your current customers along their customer journey to inform existing product and service improvements.
How the process works
- Identify the journey to investigate in the study
- Develop a research protocol to explore different points along the journey continuum
- Recruit key audience segments (e.g. Loyalists, Casuals, Lapsed)
- Use Fabric remote video capture to have participants provide insight on their journey, touching on rational or emotional touch points
- Before, During and After check-ins
- Physical environmental reporting (e.g. drive thru menu ordering experience, in store signage perceptions)
- Diaries (e.g. report on the changing relationship with music having a smart speaker in the home)
- Micro moments (e.g. have consumers report when a key event occurs)
- Compare the ideal journey to the actual
- Identify pain points and frustrations (ideally with a Show + Tell type demonstration)
Timing and cost
- Studies can be set up in minutes and usually involve 10 or more participants. Videos, transcripts, and analysis through Fabric’s AI show up as soon as participants complete their surveys.
- The “Bring Your Own Recruits” option starts at $50 per person. Each person you invite from your list answers up to 10 questions per study, yielding 10 x 1 minute video responses per person. Includes transcripts (machine & human for accuracy), and access to our sentiment and emotion based AI.
- The “DIY + Recruit” option starts at $250 per person, and you create a study recruiting from our proprietary database of over 250,000 respondents. Each person answers up to 10 questions per study, yielding 10 x 1 minute video responses per person. Includes screening, transcription (human + machine for accuracy), and access to our proprietary sentiment and emotion based AI.
Example: 10 participants from your network each answer 10 questions using the video on their smartphone or laptop. That produces 100 x 1 minute video clips and corresponding transcripts (both through Fabric’s AI, and a parallel service that includes a human’s eyes to capture important nuances).
All delivered via a cloud-based link that is shareable, and assets that can be downloaded (videos in MP4 format) to be used to bring the insights to life for presentations, and highly engage audiences.